Xiaomi, a brand well known in China, which had entered the Indian market a couple of years back, is now well known for its featured, premium quality and valued devices. The company is bringing out the Mi5 which will be the companies latest and greatest which is going to be as powerful as any other flagship but is going to cost half the price.
Xiaomi has released another device, the Note 3. The device is designed, not keeping in mind that it is a entry level device, rather it looks and feels just like a flagship device. The all metal body of the device is not just any metal body, rather it looks and feels just like the one in HTC M9. The fingerprint sensor is fast and accurate. The phone itself is a beast, powered by the Snapdragon 650, the phone is extremely fast, no lags whatsoever. One can easily mistakenly think that is a flagship smartphone. The display is crisp and bright, outdoor visibility is good. And let me tell you, the battery performance is outstanding! The 4000mAh Li-Po battery does a great job powering the device, even with heavy usage the device lasts more than a day. Its a dual SIM phone, however you can use one of the SIM slot for microSD expansion. It is available in two variants: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage variant which costs Rs.9,990 and the 3 GB, 32 GB internal storage variant whivh costs Rs.11,990.
Xiaomi Note 3 at a glance
– Dual SIM phone
– Aluminum body with Shatter proof 3, 8.7 mm profile, 164g
– 5.5-inch, 1920×1080 IPS LCD
– Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Qualcomm Snapdragon 650
– 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage or 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
– Android 5.1.1 MIUI 7.0
– LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
– 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash at back with 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p front
– non removable 4000mAh battery with Quick charging
– Fingerprint sensor
– IR Blaster for remote controlling appliances
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Looks great with sleek metal body.
– Extreamly Strong performance.
– Good display and speaker.
– Expandable storage.
– Great battery life.
– Fingerprint sensor.
– No seperate slot for microSD cards.
– Non removable Battery.
– No NFC.